Notice of Annual Membership Meeting
NAMI Greater Orlando announces its 2019 Annual Membership Meeting which will be held on Monday evening, December 9, 2019 at Beardall Senior Center in Orlando. Your membership with NAMIGO entitles you to attend the Annual Meeting and vote on certain matters, including the election of a slate of candidates to the Board of Directors for the 2020-2021 term. There are no changes to the Bylaws. Please carefully review the attached documents:
- Annual Meeting Notice – providing the date, time and location of our meeting and the slate of business to be conducted.
- Absentee Ballot – allowing you to vote on the slate of candidates to the Board if you are unable to attend the meeting.
- Board of Director Biographies – providing you with insight and background on the individuals who were appointed to serve on the Board until they could be duly elected.
- 2018 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Flyer announcing the meeting – please invite others to become members. Membership is accepted at the door.
A quorum of 10 percent of our membership is required to officially conduct the business of NAMIGO, so your vote is important. Individual, Family and Open Door members in good standing are permitted one (1) vote per membership. If you are unable to attend in person, your absentee ballot must be received by NAMIGO no later than Friday, December 6, 2019
If you have questions about the Annual Meeting, questions on your membership status or how you can participate in person or by absentee ballot, please call the NAMIGO office at 407-253-1900.
We look forward to seeing you, and to sharing the outstanding 2019 results. We will also be recognizing our Hall of Fame teachers and facilitators.